London, United Kingdom – 11th-14th of September 2017
The EfCI project incorporates a series of Joint Staff Training Events that provide opportunities for Creative Industries course tutors to travel to the partner organisations to participate in observations and joint teaching activities with their peers. The first of these events was hosted by Capacity London with tutors from 3Si, Studio Inneo and MateraHub taking part in teaching activities for the Level 3 Certificate in Entrepreneurship for European Creative Industries.
The event was timed to run alongside the induction and first days of training for newly enrolled Capacity London students who will be working towards the Level 3 Certificate in Entrepreneurship for European Creative Industries. Tutors from 3Si, Studio Inneo and MateraHub worked alongside the new students to observe and take part part in classroom sessions and interactive workshops designed to enable the students to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Understand different styles of professional profiles and use this knowledge to write their own
- Understand the importance of a coherent personal brand identity
- Understand how to communicate effectively with clients
- Understand the importance of professional client meetings and client briefs
- Understand how to deal professionally with challenging situations with clients